Merry Christmas guys. :)

frostythebudgie

Brigade Leader
Just wanted to wish all a very merry Christmas!

BUT WAIT...!

In my typical fashion, I have some sort of stupid/silly/annoying question to ask the lovely folks here!

On the evening of the 16th December, I ordered the LE of Haganai and Future Diary(part one ) from up1, hoping I would get them for Christmas. I ordered them when it was listed as 7 to 10 days - it's still listed as 7 to 10 days. Will I have to wait until into the new year for them to arrive?

By the way;
I now have my Internet access back (mum banned me for a month for looking at uh... H3ñTa1.
I got a multiple region portable DVD player, Madoka manga volumes 1+2, azumanga series, full metal panic series, squid girl, tower of druaga, K-on, tenjho tenge (yay oop DVDs) and Sherlock series one and two.
Plus £150 and permission to watch Trainspotting. \(^o^)/

All help greatly appreciated and merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah to all!
All answers appreciated

UP1 will be on holiday til January 1st.

Future Diary and Haganai are good choices, nothing wrong with those.

In case you haven't heard Manga UK have licensed High School DxD (ETA Summer 2014) so whatever the BBFC gives to the title may determine whether your parents would accept that series.

I got a copy of Jonathan Clement's "Anime: A History" for Christmas. Also plenty of Amazon gift cards to buy anime/manga with.

NormanicGrav said:
UP1 will be on holiday til January 1st.

Future Diary and Haganai are good choices, nothing wrong with those.

In case you haven't heard Manga UK have licensed High School DxD (ETA Summer 2014) so whatever the BBFC gives to the title may determine whether your parents would accept that series.

It wouldn't surprise me if it got an 18 so that should answer the OP's question about it.

st_owly said:
If they'll accept Tenjo Tenge, then anything else is fair game really :lol:
Tenjho tenge wasn't really a Christmas present, I bought it for 15 quid from cex. Also, is it really that ecchi (having only seen first ep)? I know the manga is extremely adult, but the anime?

Oh, and it is going for fifty on amazon. When and why did it go oop?

frostythebudgie said:
st_owly said:
If they'll accept Tenjo Tenge, then anything else is fair game really :lol:
Tenjho tenge wasn't really a Christmas present, I bought it for 15 quid from cex. Also, is it really that ecchi (having only seen first ep)? I know the manga is extremely adult, but the anime?

Oh, and it is going for fifty on amazon. When and why did it go oop?

I'd suspect it went OOP because it didn't sell well. None of the reviews of the Anime I've seen seem to like it, the long long flashback doesn't really help it given the Anime doesn't actually conclude.

As for HighSchool DxD, there's definitely a few bits that could swing it into 18 territory, and I do wonder if at least one of the OAV's might go the way of Dragon Destiny.

As for UP1 a 7-10 day estimate means they have no stock on hand but are confident they can obtain some from their suppliers, their last posting day for normal deliveries was the 20th so your order placed on the 16th would not of had sufficient time for them to order stock in. It seems they tend to get stock in on a Weds/Thurs so if Xmas hadn't of been in the way they'd probably of been shipping it to you on the 26th, but as already mentioned they are not shipping any orders till 2 Jan. (I'm assuming they aren't working the 1st)

Back