Mayamada launch party and kick-starter campaign

chaos

The Boss
"We have some new t-shirts coming up and we've organised a release party for them on the 20th of July. The location is a frozen yogurt shop in Covent Garden and if people come with a ticket they can get 20% off. You can check out the details here: frozentees.eventbrite.co.uk

We'll have music, a pop up shop, competitions and plenty of table space for people to play card games the whole time.

If it's something you think your audience would be in to, feel free to let them know. This location is much easier to get to than the screening so we're looking at 100-200 people through the evening. We're really looking forward to it!

The second thing (it's a busy time!) is our Kickstarter project that we launched last week. We are looking to raise funds to make our manga book based on our characters and stories. You can check it out here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/401 ... anga-vol-1

We're so excited about making the book a reality and are looking for people that would consider supporting us by sharing the project with others, or even donating. We have 26 days left and I know we can make it happen with the support of others.

We are also giving away some cool rewards including exclusive artwork which we'll be revealing over the course of the campaign."

From Press release

chaos said:
The location is a frozen yogurt shop in Covent Garden and if people come with a ticket they can get 20% off.
I received a voucher for a free sample when last I walked past there. Much to my dismay, it expired long before I had the chance to return. 50ml of wholesome dairy nourishment was categorically denied of me.

Sorry to hear that. The offer will definitely be valid this time around. I'll be making sure myself :)

It will only be for that evening though.

Back