Martial arts

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Some guy just came to my house and was telling people about Greater Manchester's Martial Arts schools or something, and he just said will you be interested?

My mouth just automatically said 'Hell yeah!!!' :twisted:

Been meaning to do something for a while now, and when it comes right to your doorstep its just hard to not accept :p

Go for it just keep in mind at first martial arts are great do it for 3 years and it just gets so boring and it gets harder and harder.

I did it for 4years and quit :oops:

We had someone like that turn up at our house, I was interested until he told me it was a direct debit monthly payment for the classes, so whether I turn up or not (I work shifts so some nights I couldn't make it) they would be taking £35 a month off of me

X_nick_X said:
Go for it just keep in mind at first martial arts are great do it for 3 years and it just gets so boring and it gets harder and harder.

I did it for 4years and quit :oops:

Oh well, I'll see how it goes.

Always wanted to try out something like this, but I don't think I fitness or the patience, not fond of the training exercises either.

Roadie said:
Always wanted to try out something like this, but I don't think I fitness or the patience, not fond of the training exercises either.

Aren't most martial arts based on discipline :lol: Give it a go, atleast you can say you've tried it.

I tried TKD once but it wasn't for me nor my type i prefer boxing instead. One of my friends is amazing at TKD and i love sparring against him, the different techniques makes it quite fun.

I did TKD (you do mean tae kwon do don't you?) when I was young, but again I gave it up. I don't like during those kind of things in public, if I'm gonna rage out on a bag or something I'd prefer to do on my own. I'm partically interested in kick boxing now at the moment, but I'd call it a phase more than anything really.

Back