MangaUK will release Deadman Wonderland on DVD and Bluray

Re: MangaUK will release Deadman Wonderland on DVD and Blura

What other regions have released the series on blu-ray? Iirc, America was DVD only.

I saw two eps long ago and I didnt like that much. I might give it a chance now and buy it.

I wonder if it will be a separated release or a combo one. A combo one would be great if the price is reasonable. I say this cause i dont have bd player yet, and i dont plan for now, but i dont mind to pay a few extra euros and start building up db collection too. But just in combo, not bd only.

I'm guessing it will be released between Manga UK and Kaze as it was an Anime On Demand title.

Joshawott said:
What other regions have released the series on blu-ray? Iirc, America was DVD only.
I can't seem to find any evidence of French, German or Australian Blu-ray releases of Deadman Wonderland either, though I only had a quick look. Maybe they'll be getting BD re-releases around the same time as us? With Kadokawa letting Funi release Panty and Stocking on BD I expect Deadman Wonderland and Is this a Zombie to follow later on for them too, but in the meantime we seem to be first to get this.

Just posted this on their FB:

"FYI everyone, more details:
Deadman Wonderland on DVD will be a 3-disc set with an SRP of £29.99 and on Blu-ray will be a 2-disc with an SRP of £�.99.
The specific release date is still TBC at this time. ^JG"

Intriguingly they've also said that it's not a Kaze release, but a solo MangaUK release.

Ath said:
Intriguingly they've also said that it's not a Kaze release, but a solo MangaUK release.
Which is very good news.
It's just a shame that this series wasn't that great at all.

£29.99 is quite a bit for 12 eps in my opinion so i might rethink at the time. Anyway, the price will not be that for pre-order for sure like always so it might be okay to buy it. Should be around between nineteen and twenty three pounds I guess.

bakum4tsu said:
£29.99 is quite a bit for 12 eps in my opinion so i might rethink at the time. Anyway, the price will not be that for pre-order for sure like always so it might be okay to buy it. Should be around between nineteen and twenty three pounds I guess../quote]]/quote]]/quote]
The Madoka BD had a forty pound RPP, it's been twenty five - twenty eight at Amazon since release.

God this glitch is annoying.

has to edit my post Mangaranga because of the ???? and edited some other stuff and you replied meanwhile :)

I'll bite, wanted the DVD of this from USA but didn't go ahead, but will definitely get the UK BD now. Will probably be £23 on amazon.

Dannielle said:
Just posted this on their FB:

"FYI everyone, more details:
Deadman Wonderland on DVD will be a 3-disc set with an SRP of £29.99 and on Blu-ray will be a 2-disc with an SRP of £��re��te is ��TBC at this time. ^JG"e/quote]&/quote]

Weird about the date cause when they announced this morning, they said July as date.

"BREAKING NEWS: We're happy to confirm that we'll be releasing the series Deadman Wonderland on DVD and Blu-ray in July. ^JG"

bakum4tsu said:
Weird about the date cause when they announced this morning, they said July as date.
I think they meant they don't know exactly what day in July they'll release it :wink:

Ath said:
bakum4tsu said:
I think they meant they don't know exactly what day in July they'll release it :wink:

Indeed! (Apologies for any confusion there.)

Whilst this is not a series I care for, I do know it's popular, so I hope it does well for Manga, especially on the BR front.

Back