Manganimatsu have Chuunibyo

I've always been interested in this series but I've never seen it. I might give it a go once this comes out. What is off putting is DVD and "Deluxe" Blu Ray. If that means the only Blu Ray they're putting out is £50-£60+ I'll be giving this a miss.

Sounds like Animatsu have the license (poss. sub-licensed from Sentai, although Kaze streamed it..) and are distributing through Manga as usual.

--edit--

Actually, if Sentai had it, it would almost certainly be on iTunes already.
Imagine if Animatsu have sub-licensed it from Kaze and are in turn distributing it through Manga though. Nothing could possible go wrong!

I thought Kaze were going to release Chuunibyo in thesame way that Manga are releasing Nisekoi but if it is indeed a Manga/Animatsu release then i'll be buying it as looks like something i'd like. With Sentai's CE which is around £70-80, i was waiting for it to be released here. Maybe this 'Deluxe' Blu-ray will be similar to AnimeLimited's CE's (if only :lol:).

This company is so confusing. I'm in favour of the new Manganimatsu name :D

I'm not interested in Chuunibyou (maybe if it had been streamed somewhere decent I'd have a different opinion) so I'll be skipping this.

R

Lutga said:
They've confirmed on Twitter the BR will come in a rigid box - so imagining Anime Ltd style packaging.

Hmm.. they said the same with Nadia. In my eyes I imagine Manga UK style packaging.

I've still yet to make my mind up about 'Manigatsu', whereas Gatchaman Crowds was a standard Manga Blu ray (before they got hit with problems) but their Halo: Nightfall 'Collector's Edition' was very much a Manga Collector's Edition... I'll wait and see how they do a 'Deluxe Blu ray' before making my mind up as Chuunibyo is a release I'd definitely buy :)

Back