Manga volumes currently 'temporary out of stock'

bangle

Completely Average High School Student
Yona of the Dawn Vol 4. I can't find a copy anywhere in English language. One site said July for a restock but as yet nothing. No used copies hanging around either.

Eternal chibi

Completely Average High School Student
The first volume of a lot of popular series

Venitas, witch hat atelier, sailor moon eternal, demon slayer, girls last tour. I haven't been able to find them. Sometimes on ebay, but far above retail price.

BlazinWolf

Student Council President
Noticeably The Case Study Of Vanitas Volumes 1-5 are out of stock mostly everywhere. Been trying to get the physical volumes,after buying the digital editions( Got volumes 6 and 8 so far waiting for volumes 1,5 and 7.)

Though Volume 1 has appeared recently again on Wordery and Blackwells just not for immediate dispatch 11-16 days(Wordery) and 2 -3 weeks(Blackwells) Volume 5 is showing to be ”dispatched within 10 working days” on Waterstones as well. Volumes 2-4 absolutely nothing.

Gemsy-chan

Idolm@ster
Noticeably The Case Study Of Vanitas Volumes 1-5 are out of stock mostly everywhere. Been trying to get the physical volumes,after buying the digital editions( Got volumes 6 and 8 so far waiting for volumes 1,5 and 7.)

Though Volume 1 has appeared recently again on Wordery and Blackwells just not for immediate dispatch 11-16 days(Wordery) and 2 -3 weeks(Blackwells) Volume 5 is showing to be ”dispatched within 10 working days” on Waterstones as well. Volumes 2-4 absolutely nothing.
They are even out of stock on rightstuf, looks like they are waiting for a reprint.

Jay2021

Dandy Guy, in Space
Via Amazon - Fruits Basket Volume 8 Collector's Edition

On Monday there were 15 copies in stock - according to the latest message from Amazon, they will receive further copies next month.

setokaiba

Brigade Leader
I'm looking for Rose of Versailles volume 2. It's pretty much disappeared and I'm hoping for a reprint but Amazon says it's unknown if they will get more.

Magillanica Lou Mayvin

Time-Traveller
Covid seem to have impacted manga badly through a combination of toilet-paper hoarding logic and printing being halted/slowed/lessened. Twas ****** to discover nearly all of the Kaguya Love Is War volumes are unavailable, only v18-20. I'd ordered the first 9vols before Covid and lost interest. Same situation Kakegurui, though not as extreme.

There's going to be some srsbiz eBay 'scalping'. Berserk Deluxes temporarily went out of stock after Miura's death and though they are obviously going to keep printing them given popularity/£££, people were selling vol1-7 for £600-700. £100 for v1. Less popular series are likely to stay out of print. It's a mess.

Jay2021

Dandy Guy, in Space
The Poe Clan volume 1 is temporary out of stock and because of the pandemic, the publisher Fantagraphics currently has no plans to publish volume 2 :(