Manga UK Confirms Hard of Hearing Subtitles for Pokémon: I Choose You

J

Josh A. Stevens

Manga Entertainment have confirmed today that their upcoming home video release of Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You will include English hard-of-hearing subtitles. According to updated pack art shared by the company, the release will also include a copy of Pokémon The First Movie. It is important to note however, that the release will only include English-language audio.

Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You received a limited theatrical release by Fathom Events in November last year and describe the film as:

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is an origin story highlighting Ash and Pikachu’s first meeting and their adventures as they search for the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh. The iconic pair encounter familiar faces along the way, new characters including Trainers Verity and Sorrel, and even a mysterious new Mythical Pokémon, Marshadow. Challenges and epic Pokémon battles abound in this unique new story about the beginning of one of the most beloved friendships in popular culture.

Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You is currently available to purchase digitally on services like iTunes and Amazon Video. Manga Entertainment will be releasing the film on DVD on 12 February 2018 (just in time for half-term!), followed by a Blu-ray steelbook on 30th April 2018. The latest movie, seemingly a sequel to I Choose You, has been announced for a Japanese theatrical release on 13th July 2018.

Continue reading...

Back