Manga & novels sale: NANA, Code Geass & more

Hello guys & girls...

I'm having a bit of a manga clearout, as I have way too much manga. There are a lot of complete series or starter sets below. All the prices below exclude P&P, but please do PM me or leave a note below if you would like to know more. Hopefully, they can go to a good home...

NANA, Volumes 1-5, £20
Famous manga about two women with the same name who move to Tokyo to start a new life. Also an anime. From the creator of Paradise Kiss.

Tokyo Boys & Girls, Volumes 1-5, £20 Complete series
Modern manga about er... Tokyo Boys & Girls. From the creator of Hot Gimmick.

Code Geass novels + manga: Stage 0 Entrance, Stage 1 Shadow and the manga, Suzaku of the Counterattack 1. Get the set for £13.

Narration of Love at 17, Volumes 1-4, £12 Complete series
Korean manwha about a girl in a drama club, who is never in the limelight. The manwha takes a more realistic view to love and namedrops some pretty old school bands - remember New Kids on the Block anyone?

Othello, Volumes 1-7, £20 Complete series
Not the Shakespeare version, but the manga about a girl with a split personality. Really good stuff.

Only the Ring Finger Knows manga £2
The classic BL text about a high school boy who accidentally switches rings with the high school 'prince.' It has a very clever storyline.
The manga cover is slightly damaged on the inside, hence cheaper price.

All 3 OTRFK novels have now sold. SOLD

Movie
Kamikaze Girls, £10 (Blueray edition) Brand new.

h.Naoto Bag
Also, I have a h.Naoto bunny bag for sale. It's a punk version of the kind of rabbit bag that Momiji from Fruits Basket wears. Normally sells for £60 but I'm selling it for £45. PM me if you would like to see a photo.

Teach Yourself Japanese audio cd/book
Includes course book and 2 x audio cd's. Compatible with iPod and MP3, £20

M.G xx

Hey Manga Girls i was wondering would you split the only the ring finger knows novels from the manga, i really want the novels but already have the manga =)

Back