Manga help!

devilrules666

Combat Butler
Hi guys I was looking for any manga recommendations you guys have. Seriously anything. I have finished the Bakuman manga and I need something to fill the gap! BTW I put this here because the manga section is dead and I wanted this to be seen. As always thanks in advance for any help!

PS no yaoi.

What sort of genre are you looking for? Kekkaishi is a really fun shonen series. It takes a wee while to get into its stride, but it's really good after that.

Mainly romantic stuff. (I am a big softy at heart). Shonen is something I tend to shy away from. I am also a fan of slice of life stuff as well.

Kekkaishi does have a bit of romance in it. The 2 main characters are from rival families, but clearly like each other.

Have you read Kimi ni Todoke? That's adorable and romantic and cute even if it takes 17 volumes for them to kiss each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Second for Kimi ni Todoke. Very cute. Also maybe We Were There? That's got something a wee bit different to it. I'm sure st_owly will agree with me on that one ^-^ If you want something short and sweet how about Kobato? Only 6 volumes and practically made of sweetness.

Back