Manga Girl's BANZAI Manga Clearout!

Hiya everyone...

Now that I’ve finished uni, I thought it would be a good time to clear out some old manga. There are some complete sets and many starter volumes, so hopefully there will be something that catches your eye. P&P is £1.50 on books. I’m giving you guys first dibs before I flog everything at a car boot sale. Drop me a PM or a note below.

Complete or starter sets:
Special A, vols 1.2,3 £10 – boy versus girl manga about a girl who is always number 2. Recently been turned into a good anime.

The Gentlemen’s Alliance, vols 1, 2 £6

Narration of Love at 17, vols 1-4, Complete set, £10

After School Nightmare vols 1, 2 or both for £6

Gravitation novel and Gravitation Ex manga, vol 1, £6 – Cute fluffy BL story about rock ‘n’ roll mayhem.

Trinity Blood novels – all 5 current novels £20 – The original novels which inspired both the manga and the anime. Find out the back story behind Abel Nightroad.

Guru Guru Pon Chan, vols 1-9, Complete set, £15 – Cute fluffy manga by the creator of Othello, about a dog who turns into a girl

Star Project Chiro, vols 1, 2 £6 – Diabolical story about a girl who has to dress up as a boy pop idol to pay back a debt. From the creators of Chocolat.

Only The Ring Finger Knows, BL manga + 3 yaoi novels, £15. The classic boys love manga and the novels that go with the series.

The Antique Gift Shop vols 1, 2 £5

Start reading something new (manga)
£3.50 each:

Full Moon, vol 1
My Heavenly Hockey Club, vol 1
The Wallflower, vol 16
Loveless, vol 6
High School debut, vol 1
Elemental Gelade, vol 1
Othello, vol 1
Venus in Love, vol 1
Garden Dreams, vol 1