Manga Character designs and ideas Q and A

JAKEMAN

Stand User
I thought that i would do a thread for the character designs for the anime uk news manga, here you can suggest character designs or your views on the character designs i have done plus i will put up some character drawings i have done to any of your choices

here are two character designs i did for Valha and Necromancer

I think I should be holding my staff in a different position, it kinda looks like I'm up to something if you know what I mean :lol:
I like your design for valha, he looks cool :D

lol i like them :3 Necromancer staff is great, i may steal it along with his cats >:3, i like valhas design to, he looks really smug lol =x

nice designs. i would be interested to see the other character designs to. though i doubt i will see one of me....

well you never know seeing that a big number of characters are going to die in the next big storyline

you might see your self in there

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda pointless Arbarlest putting that in Apoiler tags really aint it, as long as im wearing my trademark Shades im ok with anything you can come up with 8)

ok peeps ehre are some new character designs seeing that everyone loved the character design i did for matt dark i have put up the fina character design i did for him

and finally are the character designs for DYLUNIO and ARBALEST
DYUNLIO is the spy type ghost guy
ARBALEST is the samurai type guy

they are a team and their boos is a secret are they good or are they evil

you will have to find out in the ongoing stories in the anime uk news manga

xMini_Mariahx said:
Hmm wouldn't mind being in this AS LONG AS IM NOT A GOOSE JAKEMAN!!!!! *ahem* sorry....

yeah don't make her a goose.....why a goose anyway?..anyway...i wanna see the rest of the designs now

Back