UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Yeah it's a lot of episodes, but honestly these seasonal sets are pretty good value for a Blu-ray. 51 episodes per season for £23.99 (on Amazon and Zavvi sale) and £27.99 (MVM sale).

That is a good value I agree, we pay triple that for both parts of a Gundam set. Though I'm not the worlds biggest fan of Shonen with a few exceptions like RailDex. The whole genre feels like it was made to last as long as humanly possible story be damned.

i don't really understand the point of part sets either, it's probably financially better to produce the sets in 1 box with 3x50bds instead of 2 cases and 2 sets of 25bd and 50bd
I agree.
Just a waste of money and take up so much shelf space.
The complete season sets for BC on UP1 are dirt cheap.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest: Season 1 – moves from 9th November to 16th November
Fire Force Season 1 Part 2 (Episodes 13-24) – moves from 9th November to 23rd November
ID INVADED: The Complete Series – moves from 9th November to 7th December
My Hero Academia Complete Season 3 – moves from 16th November to 30th November
My Hero Academia Seasons 1-3 Collection – moves from 16th November to 30th November
Dragon Ball Z Season 1 – moves from 9th November to 23rd November
Dr. Stone: Season 1 Part 1 (Episode 1-12) – moves from 16th November to 7th December
Dr. Stone: Season 1 Part 2 (Episodes 13-25) – moves from 7th December to 28th December
Wicked City and Demon City Shinjuku Double Pack – moves from 23rd November to 7th December
Akira 4K – moves from 30th November to 7th December

2htRt1ol.png

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest: Season 1 – moves from 9th November to 16th November
Fire Force Season 1 Part 2 (Episodes 13-24) – moves from 9th November to 23rd November
ID INVADED: The Complete Series – moves from 9th November to 7th December
My Hero Academia Complete Season 3 – moves from 16th November to 30th November
My Hero Academia Seasons 1-3 Collection – moves from 16th November to 30th November
Dragon Ball Z Season 1 – moves from 9th November to 23rd November
Dr. Stone: Season 1 Part 1 (Episode 1-12) – moves from 16th November to 7th December
Dr. Stone: Season 1 Part 2 (Episodes 13-25) – moves from 7th December to 28th December
Wicked City and Demon City Shinjuku Double Pack – moves from 23rd November to 7th December
Akira 4K – moves from 30th November to 7th December
Funny considering I just got ID:INVADED a few days ago lol

Welp not going to buy anything from mangauk for the rest of the year.
I won't be surprised if Dr Stone gets pushed back to 2021.
Bungo Stray Dogs, Golden Kamuy and Dr Stone are the only Funi show's I'm interested in buying and they all in 2021.

the delay made me check which order i put MHA S3 in from the AOL discount code the other day, turns out i forgot to order it all together oops

Back