UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Amazon links for Manga Entertainment Q4 2020 release slate - Batch 2:
  • My Hero Academia: Season 2 - Blu-ray / DVD - 26th October
  • My Hero Academia: Season 3 - Blu-ray / DVD - 16th November
  • My Hero Academia: Season 4 Part 1 - Blu-ray / DVD - 26th October
  • My Hero Academia: Seasons 1-3 - Blu-ray / DVD - 16th November
  • My Hero Academia the Movie: Heroes Rising - Blu-ray Steelbook / Blu-ray / DVD - 26th October
  • My Hero Academia the Movie: Heroes Rising & Two Heroes - Blu-ray / DVD - 26th October
Amazon links (+ HMV for Dr Stone) for Manga Entertainment Q4 2020 release slate - Batch 3:
Note: some titles are still in progress of being made available so it may take a little while longer than others.

(Disclaimer: Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Doesnt seem like Fire Force will be the Ltd Edition version. Surprised and sad at that. May have to go for the US release if they dont confirm it

If this is the final Manga reveal for Q4 then it will be zero buys from me. HxH is interesting, but did the multi volume thing with Yu Yu Hakusho from Australia and I won't be bothered with that again. Funny how AL and MVM with three and four revealed titles (respectively) manages to pique my interest far more than four batches of Manga reveals manages to.

If this is the final Manga reveal for Q4 then it will be zero buys from me. HxH is interesting, but did the multi volume thing with Yu Yu Hakusho from Australia and I won't be bothered with that again. Funny how AL and MVM with three and four revealed titles (respectively) manages to pique my interest far more than four batches of Manga reveals manages to.
It is not the final batch I can confirm. There's a few more left to announce.

Fingers crossed for Hensuki & Keijo!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Most likely Index 3 / Accelerator though.
Going to lower your expectations here, for more of the newer catalog stuff (like Golden Kamuy and DxD) you're best waiting for Q1.
This is likely what I’ll be doing unless they announce it soon.
Last I checked, there are currently no plans to release the limited edition version for Fire Force Part 2. If enough people demand it, perhaps it might work but I doubt it.

Back