UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

There’s also Season 4 part 1 on Zavvi And a movie double pack

More push-backs

Fairy Gone Season 1 Part 1 - September 14th
Bungo Stray Dogs Seasons 1 & 2 - August 31st
New Game + New Game!! - September 28th

all these "re-releases" lately, hoping manga re-releases index and railgun s2 so i can finally get the blu-ray version in a blu-ray case, kinda hoping too that they finally release Attack on Titan s3 so i can rewatch it all before s4

hopefully they find it in their hearts to actually announce some SoL, i need more slob girls in my life like hina and chio

There’s also Season 4 part 1 on Zavvi And a movie double pack
Complete Season 3 is there too.

all these "re-releases" lately, hoping manga re-releases index and railgun s2 so i can finally get the blu-ray version in a blu-ray case, kinda hoping too that they finally release Attack on Titan s3 so i can rewatch it all before s4.

hopefully they find it in their hearts to actually announce some SoL, i need more slob girls in my life like hina and chio
They also need to re-release S2 of AOT.
The Sony Release on BD is becoming harder to find.
Not a fan of the combo pack release for Railgun S.
It looks ugly.

Hinamatsuri and Chio's School Road would be great addition given they got essentials release by now.

Thought we won't be getting the lovely artcards for Hinamatsuri but I can always put them in my UK copy.
20200731_140813.jpg
Also where's Index 3 and Accelerator?

SNIP
Not a fan of the combo pack release for Railgun S.
It looks ugly.

SNIP

Also where's Index 3 and Accelerator?

I'd agree there. It doesn't help the promoted art for that combo pack looks nothing like what you get. Plus it's not exactly as nice as the S1 for Index and Railgun were.

And same! It's been released in two parts in the US but no word on whether it'll be brought over. I've been hanging on a bit to wait and see as since it's only a standard release there I'm not in a rush to order it if a version gets brought here.

Due to this being details of the trailer rather than the actual feature, I thought I'd post it through here rather than the BBFC updates thread.

It seems that Manga Entertainment would be releasing Demon City Shinjuku in the UK. The trailer was already given an uncut 18 rating by the BBFC.

Last edited:
all of the My Hero Academia titles from the announcement are up on AoL but if you intend on buying the 1-3 blu-ray boxset i'd suggest buying the 3 seasons separately as it works out £15 cheaper

Due to this being details of the trailer rather than the actual feature, I thought I'd post it through here rather than the BBFC updates thread.

It seems that Manga Entertainment would be releasing Demon City Shinjuku in the UK. The trailer was already given an uncut 18 rating by the BBFC.
The original release was a 15 as well (apparently it was an 18 under the name Monster City). I remember that the BBFC are much harsher on trailers (for instance Predator got an 18 for the trailer while the main film itself is a 15).

Last edited:
Back