UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

1 step forward:
finally getting dragon maid and new game on blu-ray
2 steps backwards:
no chio/hina and they're re-releasing highschool DxD s3 instead of giving us s2 for the first time over here

Surprised that Prison School is there despite having been blown out in the AL/Funi UK Clearance sale. Unlike AssClass that was already a complete collection, too. oo

Never heard of Cop Craft before among those titles. (Does look rather trashy though.)
Cop Craft was a pretty good anime, tho you'll probably know most about it from
the main girl swapping bodies with a cat and taking a poop in the kitty litter box

So at the moment, Bungo Stray Dogs 1,2, 3 and Dead Apple are all listed as DVDs on Amazon I hope that's not the case. But yeah as mentioned above me need the missing DxD Season 2

no chio/hina and they're re-releasing highschool DxD s3 instead of giving us s2 for the first time over here.
I feel like MangaUK will very likely release them later on this year due to high demand from fans just like how Digimon Tamers got a UK release due to high demand from fans.
I seen people on social media ask for a UK release of Chio's School Road and Hinamatsuri constantly.

Happy to see more DxD content in the UK

They've already said that Hinamatsuri was on the list of shows to be looked at but didn't make the cut and was passed up in the end, so I wouldn't expect it.

Anyway I'll buy Dragon Maid if it's cheap enough, probably grab Astra Lost in Space too as I was interested but not interested enough to sub to Funi for it, heard good things about it.

Had hoped Q3 would include Nichijou.
Nice that they are releasing dragon maid and new game, though I already own them so personally not that interesting.
Hope their release of season 2 of my hero academia comes in a box that matches the limited editions of other seasons though it probably won't.

Dumbbells would be an odd one for a LE. It's not really got much of a rewatch value, I certainly wouldn't be dropping LE money on it. Will be picking up Astra, Cop Craft, DXD and Arrow of Orion. Some good pick ups from Manga

Tempted to get ID: INVADED though am not sure what the LE will include (I’m guessing a booklet and maybe artcards-seems to the the Funi MO with their LEs lately.)

Is there a reason ID: INVADED is coming to home video so quickly?

I missed it while it was airing so I'll probably pick up the LE in the future.

it's a shame that manga have put up the prices of their new release, probably would've got a bit more of their new releases if they were at £16 each after the discount code

edit:

it's also worth noting that some of the listings have the wrong title or url title @mvm_uk

One Piece uncut 22

Cop Craft

Last edited:
Well that's the last time I preordered from Manga. I don't mind 1-2 delays but this like what? The 6th delay for Yamato 2199. Sure now they can blame it on Covid-19 but it was already in delay hell before that.

Back