UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Im pretty sure announcing Season 2 & 3 was just a more exciting way of saying season 2 is split cour.
Yeah there is a possibility of both seasons basically only covering 12-13 episodes, but there is tons of material left to adapt. The first season covered around 5 light novel volumes, with around another 17-18 more left.

Hopefully this is the right thread for this.

Anyone after cheaper alternatives to AoA releases who want to get the entirety of Nisekoi on Blu-ray are out of luck, as Kaze's releases are pretty much out of print (sort-of). MVM (Anime-on-Line) have de-listed it Season 1 Part 2 from their website, and Amazon are no longer selling Season 1 Part 2 directly (only used copies via marketplace sellers). Season 1 Part 1 and both parts of Season 2 are still available on the 2 websites. United Publications have de-listed Season 1 Part 1, and while Season 1 Part 2 and both parts of Season 2 are still listed, they're noted as temporarily out of stock.

Anyone after cheaper alternatives to AoA releases who want to get the entirety of Nisekoi on Blu-ray are out of luck, as Kaze's releases are pretty much out of print (sort-of). MVM (Anime-on-Line) have de-listed it Season 1 Part 2 from their website, and Amazon are no longer selling Season 1 Part 2 directly (only used copies via marketplace sellers). Season 1 Part 1 and both parts of Season 2 are still available on the 2 websites. United Publications have de-listed Season 1 Part 1, and while Season 1 Part 2 and both parts of Season 2 are still listed, they're noted as temporarily out of stock.
French Kazé Blu-rays with English subs are still listed on anime-store.fr and Amazon.fr (low stock, but more copies expected)

zavvi have S1P2, only place i can seem to find it in stock Nisekoi: False Love - Season 1 Part 2

edit: also in stock on CEX, 2 places have it instore but no idea on anymore stock

Last edited:
If anyone's bothered about Steven Universe, the Australian Madman releases work on UK BD players (season 1 is Region B, 2-4 are region free).

Season 1 was released on BD in Australia way back in 2016 and all four seasons released so far have been (and still are) easily available on Amazon/eBay, so I wouldn't be surprised if Manga's release didn't do well TBH. It was nice that they released it, but it was way too late.

If anyone's bothered about Steven Universe, the Australian Madman releases work on UK BD players (season 1 is Region B, 2-4 are region free).

Season 1 was released on BD in Australia way back in 2016 and all four seasons released so far have been (and still are) easily available on Amazon/eBay, so I wouldn't be surprised if Manga's release didn't do well TBH. It was nice that they released it, but it was way too late.

wasn't Manga supposed to be fixing some problems there were with the AU versions?

apparently S1 didn’t sell well enough for them to make changes such as add their own subs to S2 and sourcing stuff was hard due to Turner lack of contacts.

Guess my decision to get seasons 6-10 of Adventure Time from Australia was the right call. And geez, there goes any hope I had for Steven Universe over here (especially considering the US release is DVD only)

Back