UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

UGHhhhhh manga is really pushing pushing my limits more Isekai crap getting LEs and all these SOL KyoAni shows are ignored.... if even and sarazanmai end up ignored whenever they are that's me out.
I'm guessing they give CE to what they think will sell. SOL shows are more niche and higher risk for a CE. That's not to say they shouldn't do any.

I guess but none of the KyoAni shows for example funi have even here anymore. No Free (is my big one ofc when AUS now has them all nearly) but no Maid Dragon or Nichijou now it has a dub or even Quintuples that was quite popular iirc and got a LE.

Part 1 never got one either if I remember rightly.
The idea behind certain LEs is that the first part is a standard release that slots into a bigger box that comes with part 2 so Slime would be one those-see also S;G 0.

I guess but none of the KyoAni shows for example funi have even here anymore. No Free (is my big one ofc when AUS now has them all nearly) but no Maid Dragon or Nichijou now it has a dub or even Quintuples that was quite popular iirc and got a LE.
Just a note Manga are possibly releasing g Maid Dragon and Nichijou in Q3. This was confirmed on discord.

The idea behind certain LEs is that the first part is a standard release that slots into a bigger box that comes with part 2 so Slime would be one those-see also S;G 0.
Ah I see. That would've been nice tbh.

I'd buy all of those as LEs

looking up the Fairy Tail collection releases on wikipedia was a bad idea because now i wish manga was doing the madman Guild Collections instead which are 48 episodes a pack

Collections 3 and 4 were originally released here on Blu-ray by Manga in 2-disc collections as Parts 5-8, and Part 9 was released as DVD only by Manga. Thereafter it went to AL, who released most of the rest as DVD only.

asked manga about collection 3 of Fairy Tail on twitter and they said that it'll be the US design instead of continuing on with the UK collection design

As much I love MangaUK Funimation releases I wish there was more genre diversity. I love action anime as much as MangaUK but we need more slice of life, comedy and romance shows.

As much I love MangaUK Funimation releases I wish there was more genre diversity. I love action anime as much as MangaUK but we need more slice of life, comedy and romance shows.
it's too bad that they're basically locked in for publishing funi titles over here now and they're just mainly publishing shonen stuff, i get that as a business they want to make money but too many cooks will spoil the broth

Back