UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Well that saves ever importing it at least. Waiting for a price drop or a code before I’d consider buying though.

I think a £65 RPP is a bit of a joke, £50 with discounts stings too. I wouldn't expect the set to cost more than £35-£40, or at least that's what I'd think AL would be charging for something similar. Just comparing to AL's Season 1 set, they were charging £31.50 for the Early Bird. I imagine even without EBs, it wasn't close to £50 on launch and had a SE day and date to boot.

That would be better than this
The Uk anime industry is wrong
CE first is wrong its a bad profit first business model and im sick of it. Its why i import all other markets offer a choice we dont. Australia is smaller yet offer a choice Madman is releasing both Magus Bride is a joke. And we made this we did this to ourselves. AL changed the market im saying for worse as these CEs aren't as good as ALs and are more expensive.

I think a £65 RPP is a bit of a joke, £50 with discounts stings too. I wouldn't expect the set to cost more than £35-£40, or at least that's what I'd think AL would be charging for something similar. Just comparing to AL's Season 1 set, they were charging £31.50 for the Early Bird. I imagine even without EBs, it wasn't close to £50 on launch and had a SE day and date to boot.
A £65 rrp still makes it slightly cheaper than the US version at full price($85 ex VAT). Still an expensive release for this kind of stuff in the UK though.

A £65 rrp still makes it slightly cheaper than the US version at full price($85 ex VAT). Still an expensive release for this kind of stuff in the UK though.
Also AoT didn’t sell neither did MHA S1 people don’t like the tat filled US release I feel s1 only sold because AL priced it £15 lower and slightly improved on the US CE by artcards in the box

Back