UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I’m looking forward to the Power of Us BD.

I went to see it at the cinema, but it was easily the worst cinema experience I’ve ever had (adults talking loudly/lighting the place up with phones on top brightness, kids running around/kicking seats), so it’ll be nice to watch it again when I can actually concentrate on what’s going on.

I’m looking forward to the Power of Us BD.

I went to see it at the cinema, but it was easily the worst cinema experience I’ve ever had (adults talking loudly/lighting the place up with phones on top brightness, kids running around/kicking seats), so it’ll be nice to watch it again when I can actually concentrate on what’s going on.

I can't even remember when I was last at the cinema, it was too long ago! 🤣

Aside from being phenominally expensive now, I'm just really not fussed about the cinema these days. That's really unfortunate that you had your experience ruined though. Too many people just seem to have a ridiculous lack of self-awareness and/or consideration for others in this day and age - booo! :(

I can't even remember when I was last at the cinema, it was too long ago! 🤣

Aside from being phenominally expensive now, I'm just really not fussed about the cinema these days. That's really unfortunate that you had your experience ruined though. Too many people just seem to have a ridiculous lack of self-awareness and/or consideration for others in this day and age - booo! :(
This is why I love Picturehouse cinemas. The one in Central London never has any issues and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child in there. It’s a contrast to my local Empire wherein the already disappointing The Last Jedi was made worse by children and their running commentary.

This is why I love Picturehouse cinemas. The one in Central London never has any issues and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child in there. It’s a contrast to my local Empire wherein the already disappointing The Last Jedi was made worse by children and their running commentary.

Yeah, it's a shame when you've paid good money for something only to have it ruined by people who are just downright inconsiderate.

I just don't watch a lot of films these days anyway and much of the stuff that's come out over the years just really hasn't interested me enough to want to see it. Even if there is something I might be interested in I just tend to wait until it comes out on DVD anyway; I can't justify the prices these days!

Yeah, it's a shame when you've paid good money for something only to have it ruined by people who are just downright inconsiderate.

I just don't watch a lot of films these days anyway and much of the stuff that's come out over the years just really hasn't interested me enough to want to see it. Even if there is something I might be interested in I just tend to wait until it comes out on DVD anyway; I can't justify the prices these days!
The beauty of student discounts means that cinema tickets are only around £7.50 for me. To be honest though I haven’t been to the cinema in months, been too busy with dissertation work 😓

Back