UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I've always felt boycotting was childish, largely due to the empty & impotent fanboy rage that pervades the gaming scene...
However after seeing how much completing dbz kai is going to cost me to import from Australia after giving manga UK one last chance & preordering all the uk releases, I've decided to only ever buy manga UK releases 2nd hand from now on and only after a series is fully released so no money goes directly to Manga UK

I won't support a company so willing to repeatedly screw over it's customers. If you can't manage to make releases consistently profitable when the other UK companies can then you have serious flaws in the company and your customers shouldn't be the ones repeatedly suffering for it.

No?
But the lack of Akito still means Kaze don’t give a **** about us
The big art book looks genuinely good but gets ruined by being housed in an artbox so thin and flimsy it looks like the one in the video is already coming apart in the corner, so is most likely going in the bin in under a week along with the rubbish Brotherhood & Titan "artboxes" at which point you're left with two 11mm cases (pet hate) and a pretty nice artbook.
Stick a fiver on the price tag and give us a proper artbox.

(Please note I have intentionally not mentioned the artwork. Some things don't need saying)

Odd question, She the Ultimate Weapon, Boxset No. MANG5013

Volume 1: Disk 1 and 2

What is the difference between these disks?

Both are labeled MANG5009 and VFC89383

----

Edit: Only think I can see is:

Disk 1 Stereo and 5:1 Surround sound
Disk 2 DTS

----

So guess thats all?

Sorry, never had a set where two disks were identical other than that

Odd question, She the Ultimate Weapon, Boxset No. MANG5013

Volume 1: Disk 1 and 2

What is the difference between these disks?

Both are labeled MANG5009 and VFC89383

----

Edit: Only think I can see is:

Disk 1 Stereo and 5:1 Surround sound
Disk 2 DTS

----

So guess thats all?

Sorry, never had a set where two disks were identical other than that

Manga went through a phase where they though that adding DTS 5.1 and DD 5.1 audio options to DD 2.0 Stereo was a way of adding value to a release, and a lot of discs came out with six soundtracks. Sometimes that meant splitting them onto two disc sets.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex is the most prominent title that came out on two disc sets, and some of the DTS discs had exclusive extras. Other two disc sets with audio only DTS discs include Karas the Prophecy, the first two Tokko releases, and the first three Noein releases (they cancelled the single volume releases and went to complete boxset at the end which ditched the DTS), and one volume of Otogi Zoshi.

any blu rays of films Say steelbooks that are coming out Soon that i Should keep an eye out for / Pre order ? or Shows ?

think Last thing i ordered Was Steamboy thro Zavvi

Back