UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I've got Amazon Prime and mine says preparing for dispatch and has it arriving Wednesday as well. I'm guessing they haven't received the received stock yet or they only just got it in. I'm hoping it's going to be dispatched today but if it's not I'm going to email them tomorrow to find out why hasn't been sent.
It's strange they used to be really quick with shipping I remember waking up on a Saturday morning and finding my copy Durarara!! Even though it didn't come out till monday.

If you have Prime you can probably wangle a free extension to your subscription for the delay via web chat even if it isn't their fault. Not that I would do this >_>

R

The card is pretty thin, although it isn't flimsy, and the art cards fit inside the Blu-ray Amaray with a couple of millimetres to spare. What probably would have been preferable would have been a slightly wider chipboard case, and cards large enough to fit in that, almost twice the size. Also the backs are plain white, no image or backing at all.

Hope Dan machi and Amagi don't get simular treatment expect much more for the prices there asking
Expect much more from something listed as "Deluxe".

Got both of those two on pre-order. Would rather an artbook than a poster, the posters are pointless in my opinion. Why would you want a poster displayed with fold lines.

Was hoping we would get the same deluxe editions that Sentai are releasing. We did with Akame ga Kill.

Expect much more from something listed as "Deluxe".

Got both of those two on pre-order. Would rather an artbook than a poster, the posters are pointless in my opinion. Why would you want a poster displayed with fold lines.

Was hoping we would get the same deluxe editions that Sentai are releasing. We did with Akame ga Kill.

The Sentai clone sets didnt sell. Seriously how hard is it to put together a little art book? Nobody wants folded posters its not the 1990's. The arts cards are prettty useless as well. I will give them credit for the ridged box but if your charging those kind of prices people expect more. It just screams cant be arsed.

I'm disappointed with the design of the art cards, The manga entertainment logo and TBS logo on the front of the card the should have put them on the back. I've added some pictures in the spoiler tag.

m4hmDsN.jpg
ub8WbuI.jpg
UeIsec4.jpg

I'm disappointed with the design of the art cards, The manga entertainment logo and TBS logo on the front of the card the should have put them on the back. I've added some pictures in the spoiler tag.

m4hmDsN.jpg
ub8WbuI.jpg
UeIsec4.jpg
It shouldn't have the manga logo on it period season one was released by Animatsu

Back