UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Got mine during the week as all good so far.
Will be checking out the eps after other series as might as well save the best for last ;)

Not a good business move as far as I’m concerned. Seems to me to be a way to try forcing people to buy the big flashy edition then just getting what else they can from the franchise. I wouldn’t object if they had hinted this was coming but as far as I’m aware they did not.

According to Fray they only just reached the agreement to allow it and I believe them as SAC has been OOP for too long
It’s possible that that is the case but if it were then why not say they’re looking at other potential releases? I could be wrong but it honestly does feel like they tried forcing people to buy the big flashy version to me.

Or they weren't allowed to speak of it yet. The Japanese are sometimes just like that. (Reminds me a lot of Al with Persona and SAO II).

Well, I'm glad I didn't go for that bulky DX yet. I reaaaaally have no idea how I would have stored it. Just too bad about the cover artwork, it's definitely more impressive, when the picture is wider.

7th September
Digimon Tamers

24th September
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie (Individual DVD & Blu-ray)
Paprika (Individual DVD & Blu-ray)
Steamboy (Individual DVD & Blu-ray)

1st October
Ghost in the Shell: Innocence (Individual DVD & Blu-ray)
Power Rangers Ninja Steel Volume 2

8th October
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie
Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie Triple Pack – The Movie, Bonds Beyond Time & The Dark Side of Dimensions

15th October
Tokyo Godfathers

22nd October
Pokemon Movie Collection 17-19: XY
One Piece (Uncut) Collection 19

29th October
Digimon Frontier
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Complete Season 1-3 Collection

19th November
Naruto Shippuden Box 34

3rd December
Digimon Adventure Tri The Movie Part 6