UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Has there ever been any update on Flying Witch? I don't think heard a word about it since Animatsu picked up the license back in October 2016

Wooow.i didn't even.know.there were love chunibyo film
The first one is like a full length S2 episode 0 with an S1 summary added. A bit uncommon for a suitable summary movie to have as much new content, but still a summary movie for the most part.

Shame they didn't give the big booklet the hardback treatment. Looking at the dimensions for the French edition of this set it should hopefully fit on my bookshelf.

Doesn't take up as much shelf space as these though....
View attachment 3639
Depends on how you look at it really as those would actually fit on my shelves, where as the Manga set will stick out about 6cms so while those would have more of a footprint, they would integrate a lot better. I mean I'd have to put it the Manga set on the DVD shelves to get the height clearance, guess I could stick it on top of the bookcase ... I really need to make up my mind soon. :/

It's just my way of fighting back at the system. TBH that's the first time I've noticed :oops:

Unless she's had one hell of a growth spurt recently she can't reach. All my anime is top shelf material now after a recent reshuffle (I was sick of artex grazes :))
She used a chair or ladders. Whichever enables her to reach.

Funnily enough, the week I'm meant to get holidays is the week that the SAC set is out... I wonder how I'll spend my time...
Edit: wait. . June... the holidays are in July

Last edited:
Back