UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Hey all, just a question on the new Pokemon Season 1 release thats coming out soon on DVD/Blu-Ray. This might not be answered until "Season 2" or the 2nd box set as I would call it. As Season 2 box set will be called Orange Islands when they are still technically in heading to the Indigo league from episode 53-82.

Season 1 technically has 82 episodes
3 unaired in episodes in so thats 79 then in English dub.
Ep 18 - Beauty and the Beach was aired during Orange Islands and has never had a Video release.
The other 2 unaired episodes are Ep 35/38 - The Legend of Miniryu & Computer Warrior Porygon.

Now I know these episodes will never get a release and I am fully aware of this and I am not talking about these episodes.

The episode in concern that I am regarding about is Holiday Hi-Jynx.

The first release of season 1 in the U.S had this episode, but the 2nd release and the complete release did not include this release.
I am unaware if the AUS release had this problem and I believe this release is taken from the AUS masters? I may be wrong.

As I mentioned we may not know until the 2nd box release

Just to let everyone know I spotted the Certain Magical Index movie in HMV today, it's regular Blu-Ray size with a slipcase.
What is consistency? o_O

Yes, someone's finally going to license Henzemi!

More seriously I expect it is HxH (they'll definitely be wanting some new shounen for their catalogue) though I thought that was impossible because streaming legally had destroyed all of its sales potential?

R

Now we just need to push Fray to eliminate the other 24-25 letters of the alphabet (I know how many letters there are, I just put a range in case it starts with a number :( ).

R

This is why I refuse to get excited by Manga hyping up announcements lol like don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a big deal for a lot of people, I just couldn't be less excited....

As a side note, have they released all of Kai yet?

This is why I refuse to get excited by Manga hyping up announcements lol like don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a big deal for a lot of people, I just couldn't be less excited....

As a side note, have they released all of Kai yet?
No Kai 2014 yet
But Fray said on Discord "No news and as a DB fan it is of concern to me"

Back