UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I believe that the restoration and transfer were supervised by Katsuhiro Otomo; it's a shame about the DNR though, he's obviously in the same camp as James Cameron. But the HDR grade looks subtle enough to be accurate to his original intentions, rather than revisionist.

So delighted to have been able to buy last week’s latest exciting new release of yours on Blu-ray of the simply wonderful The Quintessential Quintuplets Manga UK ^^

Got my Dragon Ball Super box, it's pretty good other than the 20 pieces of sticky stuff to hold the info sheet on, I tried preserving it but it ripped up, and now there's 16 dents on the back and 4 on the front.

A few discs were loose and one was hidden behind another but it's all here at least, and I couldn't see any scratches.

Black Clover Complete Season 2 is listed on Amazon for release on the 25th of January 2021.

Meanwhile the first season is £22.99 on Amazon and Zavvi

anyone else get MHA S2 and have their cover cut more or less half an inch more than it should've been so the spine is a pita to line up under the plastic cover

Apparently Manga is releasing Fruits Basket S2, Hunter X Hunter Set 2 next year as well.
Surprised we haven't got Radiant S2 unless that series bombed so hard here.

Hopefully they will get some catalog shows. that people have be asking for years.

Back