Manga Animatsu Confirms Some Release Date Adjustments

N

NormanicGrav

Some changes have been made for select titles coming soon.

Distributor Manga Animatsu have announced on social media that select titles from their Q4 2017 schedule have been pushed back due to delays with their asset delivery.

The following titles affected are as follows:

Sakamoto-2.png

Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto

The comedy series that is currently (to our knowledge) the next anime series to be receiving the limited collector’s edition treatment, has been pushed back by a couple months unfortunately. Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto, is now set for 2nd April 2018.

hello-kinmoza.png

Hello!! KINMOZA

The second season of the comedy series KINMOZA (also known as Kirino Mosaic); Hello! KINMOZA was also pushed back a couple months to 2nd April 2018.

girl-who-leapt.jpg

The Hosoda Collection

All three titles from their special re-release of classic Mamoru Hosoda films will still make it in time for Christmas, however there’s some minor push-backs as a result.

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, is now set for 27th November 2017
  • Summer Wars, is now set for 11th December 2017
  • Wolf Children, is now set for 13th November 2017

paprika.jpg

Paprika

The re-release of Satoshi Kon’s Paprika will once again be pushed back further, but just in time for Christmas also. It will now be set for 13th December 2017.

soul-eater.png

Soul Eater

The complete series Blu-ray release for Soul Eater is another title unfortunately pushed back a couple months to 2nd April 2018.

Again, distributor Manga Animatsu apologises for any inconvenience that has been caused by these release date adjustments.

On the plus side, they will be available at MCM London Comic Con with titles such as Dragon Ball Super, Digimon Adventure Tri Movie Part 2, and Pokemon: Indigo League to own on Blu-ray and DVD.

Continue reading...

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, is now set for 27th November 2017
  • Summer Wars, is now set for 11th December 2017
  • Wolf Children, is now set for 13th November 2017
Spreads it out a bit I suppose. Amazon still has 6 Nov, I assume they haven't changed it yet or is this similar situation as ASV CE and AL where it only affects their own store? I haven't received an email from them yet, but they have changed the dates on their store.

EDIT: Amazon dates now changed.

Last edited:
Back