Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Card Captor Sakura/Sakura

• Saint Tail/Meimi

• Total voters

Miaka-chan

Stand User
A silly poll which everyone can join in with!!

Which Magical Girl would you choose to be and why? Remember that you would have to actually enter the anime and become that girl, with all that would entail :lol:

I am a total sucker for Magical Girl anime and I'm sure it's got something to do with the distinct lack of female super heroes in comic books from when I was a kid :lol:
Having thought about my own question for a while, I decided I would want to be Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne/Maron Kusakabe. Although Sailor Moon is my favourite MG anime, I wouldn't actually want to be Usagi (wouldn't want to spend my life stuck with Mamoru Chiba! or have my future so plotted out!). Jeanne has Chiaki/Sinbad, a wonderful best friend and an apartment all to herself! Plus she gets her very own angel :D

Picked Sailor Moon/Usagi here , I think I could resist my personal urges to throttle Mamo-chan for the most part , and have fun battling to save the universe! . Although how Usagi manages to keep a straight face while calling out her attack/ability names is always beyond me. If it was me I think id most likely be in stitches mid way through the sentance.

Not on the list but I suppose I wouldnt mind being Himeno from Pretear either , it would be nice to have regular changes of outfit.

What? Who would want to be a magical girl? All sorts of horrible things happen to them! All the time! Usagi, for example, quite apart from having to put up with Mamoru for ever, just dies far too often. And then their only child falls in love with her father. Then a horse.

All that said, I've gone for Sakura. Despite the lack of a mum, she seems to be relatively tragedy free (compared to other magical girls, that is). The cards are also very cool. And if it's outfit changes you want, just ask Tomoyo.

Speaking of Tomoyo, I'd choose her over Shaoran any day, and remain convinced that Sakura should have done the same.

Miaka-chan said:
Having thought about my own question for a while
I am amused at this, given that there are only six minutes between your two posts. It's fairly obvious that you thought about your answer before posting the question, but I still insist on finding it funny.

I chose Sakura.
I've always loved Cardcaptor Sakura. Sakura's life is pretty fun and carefree, she has some great magical powers, wonderfully caring friends and family, always so many nice cakes....oh and i'd love to actually have a clue about Li's feelings

Colin said:
Miaka-chan said:
Having thought about my own question for a while
I am amused at this, given that there are only six minutes between your two posts. It's fairly obvious that you thought about your answer before posting the question, but I still insist on finding it funny.

Ah! but you see, I am a sad personage and actually thought of this last night whilst watching Magic Knight Rayearth :lol: so I was thinking about it for a smidge longer than 6 minutes!!

Videl said:
I am shocked an appauled that u didn't add pretty sammy to the list

she's only the greatest magical girl ever :(

Thought of her but to be honest the list was long enough as it was!

Back