Looking for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Limited Edition

Ricteix1976

Student Council President
Hi, looking for the Limited Edition Season 1 set of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. If you have this and are interested in selling or trading please let me know. Thanks!

Its quite expensive aswell on ebay...im guessing its the steelbook version? I do have it listed on ebay myself brand new for £36.50...cant see any cheaper than that

Its quite expensive aswell on ebay...im guessing its the steelbook version? I do have it listed on ebay myself brand new for £36.50...cant see any cheaper than that
They don’t mean the steel book. There was a Limited Edition for season 1 just like season 2, where it had extras and a art box for both parts. It sold out very quickly when it was release, I couldn’t get it and got the steel book when that was released.

They don’t mean the steel book. There was a Limited Edition for season 1 just like season 2, where it had extras and a art box for both parts. It sold out very quickly when it was release, I couldn’t get it and got the steel book when that was released.
Ahh right didnt realise there was a series 1 like the season 2 lol

Back