Looking for Hunter X Hunter Vol 14

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
Trying to fill up some missing volumes in my manga collection.
I've tried everywhere on the internet but these seem to be out of print for some odd reason and people are charging extortionate prices.

Currently looking for:

Slam Dunk - Volume 10
Hunter X Hunter - Volume 14 & Volume 18

If anyone is willing or have a copy they want to sell then please PM / Get in touch! :)

So I randomly Popped into Orbital comics and Forbiden Planet today and magically stumbled upon Slam Dunk vol 10 and Hunter X Hunter vol 18!
It was some random old stock that for some reason no one bought.
it was just sitting there on the shelf all alone.
I was estatic lol.

Still looking for Hunter X Hunter vol 14!

Just bumping this to see if anyone is selling or knows of somewhere where i can purchase a copy of Hunter X Hunter Vol 14!
That missing volume has been hurting me for years ha!

I know it sounds silly, but try Waterstones

Last year I was trying to get some Black God volumes and there was one volume which seemed to be out of print and would cost £20+ to buy. On the off-chance the following week I was doing some shopping, popped into the local Waterstones to check for new volumes and I saw it looking pretty on the shelf for £7.99.

So sometimes they have older stock stuck on the shelves (I think the andover branch has 2 copies of the Tokyopops release of Alice in the country of hearts volume 4) which has been sat there for a few years.

BDT87 said:
Ninja Boy! said:
Just bumping this to see if anyone is selling or knows of somewhere where i can purchase a copy of Hunter X Hunter Vol 14!
That missing volume has been hurting me for years ha!

Umm buy it now? Cheap and NEW.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunter-X-Vo...1366401043&sr=8-1&keywords=HUNTER+X+HUNTER+14

Thanks for that.
Although another user 'Lawrence' was kind enough to link me to one on ebay which was brand new too and i instantly ordered it.

Back