Looking for a few people to test the new version of AUKN!

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Howdy,

We're getting really close to rolling out a new version of Anime UK News; something we've been working on since February. The layout hasn't changed, but we've added a few new sections and removed a few others; generally tweaked the website to represent how it has developed since 2004.

Because we've overhauled the "engine", it would be great if we could arrange a few people to have a look through the new site for us! All you'd have to do is spend 20 to 30 minutes clicking a few links, browsing through the website and letting us know if you run into any problems or get confused by anything.

If you are interested and will have 30mins to 1hr to spare (probably late next week, so Thurs or Fri) in giving us some useful feedback, please reply below. Fair to say, it would really help us out.

I'm sure i'll have some spare time thursday or friday evening after work to take a look through it. I'm interested to see the new layout

Arbalest said:
I'm sure i'll have some spare time thursday or friday evening after work to take a look through it. I'm interested to see the new layout

As I said in the top post, there isn't a new layout, so don't get your hopes up ;) The main difference is that we've added a few new features and re-coded everything.

And cheers for all the offers so far, keep 'em coming! :)

Paul said:
Arbalest said:

As I said in the top post, there isn't a new layout, so don't get your hopes up ;) The main difference is that we've added a few new features and re-coded everything.

And cheers for all the offers so far, keep 'em coming! :)

Ahh yeah forgot that heh :p , but still i am willing to give the features a test.

I wanted to test out the new features please...

Just give us a chance and I will check it out

But if there is no Age or Gender field, I'm gonna be after you Paul before you even say "Anime".

Wow, I wasn't expecting such an impressive response :) Of course, I shall be PMing some of you the URL at some point this week.

Paul said:
Wow, I wasn't expecting such an impressive response :) Of course, I shall be PMing some of you the URL at some point this week.

We have a pritty tight community here, their arent too many people to not know who each other is, but not too little to have boring boards :D

Sorry for the late reply but I think I'll be online Thursday and Friday evening now (yay for end of lectures...) so it goes without saying I'll be happy to help out. :)

Back