LondonExpo Meeting Place + Preparations

Mutsumi

Guild Member
With the LondonExpo meet drawing ever closer, we must prepare, lest we be hindered by disorganisation. We must organise the following:

A Meeting Place
Communication
A Plan for the Day

A MEETING PLACE for the EARLY ARRIVALS
The following people listed themselves as arriving Saturday morning:
AnimeToshi
Hitsugaya_Toshiro
Jakeman
Jen-chan
Melainy
Mini-Mariah
Mutsumi
Shades
Sushi Ice-Cream
Tohru
Valha

For the meeting place, I propose those of us who arrive the earliest begin to queue, & allow those of us arriving later to join them in line as they arrive. At least for those of us with fastrack tickets, I propose this to be the best plan.

LATER ARRIVALS....
Saturday afternoon or unspecified arrivals:
anyname
Frozen-Wolf <Fenix>/ Frozen Neko
Berserker
Freya
IMP (Sunday Only)
Arbalest (Unconfirmed attendance)
Denser (Unconfirmed attendance)

I propose the dilemma of later arrivals & their extended period of queuing be solved by communication; if we all keep in touch, then when one of our group arrives, we can arrange on the spot their absorption into our collective mass. This leads to the next topic of...

COMMUNICATION

If we cannot contact each other, how are we to find each other amongst the great masses of this event? I propose we exchange mobile phone numbers, & designate one or two specific people as the communication hubs of this meet, who will be those you call if you are arriving & wish to locate the group. Whoever assumes this position will have to be someone everyone trusts, so I'd look to one of the more established members for this, though I am happy to help with this if nobody minds. If anyone would like to exchange numbers with me, please PM me yours, & I'll PM you mine back or send it to your phone.

Lastly....
A PLAN FOR THE DAY

I think we should plan a group fooding at some point, so we can get fooding without breaking off from the group to do so. I got a great hotdog from this place in the Excel centre, & would enjoy fooding there again, though it depends where people want to go.

All comments & suggestions welcome.

Mutsumi said:
IMP (Sunday Only)

we can arrange on the spot their absorption into our collective mass.

LOL - makes me laugh...**whipes tear from eye**

Yeah..sounds good! I don't know what time i'm getting there, i'll know nearer the date (have to confere with friends). I don't mind joining the people who are going on the sunday for fooding, should be fun, let me know what time that is, and i can see if my friends wanna go for lunch then too.

Fast Track tickets can be purchased via the Expo website for £12 (£10 ticket & £2 transaction fee) each. They let you get in two hours before everyone else. I & my cuter half both have some ordered, & will be in line early, from which anyone here can join our place in line.

that is the best thing with the fast track you get in automacitly but if you have to buy the ticket on the day you have to wait till a big group of people leave the main hall

please, control yourself buying when you see anime t-shirts (small/girls) cos i want some! I'm not going to spend much there, cos i want to save up to buy InuYasha season 2- box set. I haven't seen InuYasha season 1, but y'know, i always like to get right into the middle of series ^_^

Update...sort of.

I have a Pot Noodle horn. This means when looking for the group in the queue, you could follow the sond of the horn. :O

Somehow it could be incorperated into the master plan. :D

Mutsumi said
Update...sort of.

I have a Pot Noodle horn. This means when looking for the group in the queue, you could follow the sond of the horn. :O

Somehow it could be incorperated into the master plan.

yes and you can shout

animeuknews team asemble!

Back