London expo

Me? Probably not. ;_; Then again, when I do return to Expoing, you'll see me organising a big room sharing thing again so we can all have fun. :)

I'm actually going to check it out this year, went to the one in May 06 and wasnt too impressed, hopefully i'l get to meet someone from this site this time.

Hi there, I will be there running my stall for my new website kamikaz.co.uk. To let you guys know, this will be the launch show for the site (it's not up yet, going live 19th), and I'm doing a free prize draw at the show with some cool anime stuff up for grabs. Also should be running a competion to design a character for Kamika-Z, the winner will get their character used in the Neo magazine adverts, and also a £100 voucher to spend on the site!

Look forward to seeing meeting any of you at the expo!

Mike

Pomtry said:
Has anyone bought a fast track ticket?

I was thinking about asking the same thing. I haven't (As of yet) I don't think I will bother. The only tempting thing about it is the earlier entrance, Well I think it includes a Earlier entrance.

Jayme said:
Pomtry said:
Has anyone bought a fast track ticket?

I was thinking about asking the same thing. I haven't (As of yet) I don't think I will bother. The only tempting thing about it is the earlier entrance, Well I think it includes a Earlier entrance.

Im thinkling about getting one but i dont know if its to late to purchase one

It's not too late, i'm ordering mine any day now ^_< i even phoned and asked about when it's too late to buy one and they said they stop selling them at the end of next week! hope that helped ^_^

evangelion rocks said:
It's not too late, i'm ordering mine any day now ^_< i even phoned and asked about when it's too late to buy one and they said they stop selling them at the end of next week! hope that helped ^_^

Thanks a lot :D

Back