London expo

JAKEMAN

Stand User
HEY EXPO PEEPS!

Hope to be seeing all of you, come find the red comet Jeice and the Supreme Kai! (Thats what me and my GF are cosplaying). If you pose as good as the ginyu force I might offer you membership to said force haha.

Cosplay Progress

Ok armour is nearly finished just need the ginyu force symbol and then will be coating it with resin

:wink:

SANY1884.jpg

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Whoa! Jakeman appears once more! Long time no see.

So you'll be part of the ginyu force? should be easy enough to spot you then when i go. shall keep an eye out.

Also, can anyone tell me what there would be on the friday? since if it isn't exactly a "proper" day, unless there is something promising on that day, i'd almost be tempted to just go saturday/sunday

Y-San

Shinki
Arbalest said:

So you'll be part of the ginyu force? should be easy enough to spot you then when i go. shall keep an eye out.

Also, can anyone tell me what there would be on the friday? since if it isn't exactly a "proper" day, unless there is something promising on that day, i'd almost be tempted to just go saturday/sunday

I believe fridays just a day for buying things pretty much, most of the events I assume are on saturday and sunday.

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Arbalest said:

Well to quote the offical peeps at the london expo, 90% of the expo will be open (That is the official statement I personal asked). Also they have stated that Friday will possibly have more guests than sat and sun. So yes join me and buy a weekend ticket for 3 days of awesome!

Oh Arbalest HEY!!
My Fiance is also going as the Supreme Kai! So look for the red and pruple couple hahahahaha

valha

Stand User
should be going this time round not been in years. not sure if im doing all weekend tho as its halloween and thats means going out. dressing up and getting drunk somewhere.

hopeful_monster

Thousand Master
Quick question form the hard of thinking. I was looking on the expo website to see how much a two day ticket for Friday and Saturday was or for how much the Friday tickets cost (and buying Tachi-'s Sat Ticket) but the only way to get into the Friday bit is to buy the Weekend ticket. Is that correct?

Y-San

Shinki
hopeful_monster said:
Quick question form the hard of thinking. I was looking on the expo website to see how much a two day ticket for Friday and Saturday was or for how much the Friday tickets cost (and buying Tachi-'s Sat Ticket) but the only way to get into the Friday bit is to buy the Weekend ticket. Is that correct?

Yes, the only way to get in on friday is to buy the weekend ticket for £26 which covers friday, saturday and sunday

Y-San

Shinki
JAKEMAN said:
HEY EXPO PEEPS!

Hope to be seeing all of you, come find the red comet Jeice and the Supreme Kai! (Thats what me and my GF are cosplaying). If you pose as good as the ginyu force I might offer you membership to said force haha.

Cosplay Progress

Ok armour is nearly finished just need the ginyu force symbol and then will be coating it with resin

the Ginyu Force you say?

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Stuart-says-yes said:
JAKEMAN said:
HEY EXPO PEEPS!

Cosplay Progress

the Ginyu Force you say?

YES THE GINYU FORCE!

If anyone poses with me in the photos I will offer a membership into the ginyu force in the form of ginyu force stickers!

Y-San

Shinki
JAKEMAN said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
JAKEMAN said:
HEY EXPO PEEPS!

Cosplay Progress

the Ginyu Force you say?

YES THE GINYU FORCE!

If anyone poses with me in the photos I will offer a membership into the ginyu force in the form of ginyu force stickers!

:eek: Ginyu force stickers, awesome

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Anyone else get a bit ticked off, when the expo won't update for weeks until like 5 days before its here?

Also anyone else got annoyed that the program for the last expo did not have the times for the panels?

They had them on the forum but no where else gar!

chaos

The Boss
I've only got to find the times for the panels once I've got there. I can only hope the organization this year is better than last year, considering it's gonna be a bigger event this time around.