London Expo 29th-30th Cosplay final decisions

JAKEMAN

Stand User
ok peeps if you are going to the october London Expo and going Cosplay state the character and a picture of them.

now in my case i was gonna go as sasuke because of the poll i did, but now i want to go as Jubei from getbackers, i think he is a great character and when i look in my wardrobe i nearly wear the same things as him (except for the ripped shirt at the edges lol)

anyway this is what he looks like

Hmm... I wanna go... just I dunno if I'd get there... or if I'd cosplay - I'd feel silly... but if I did I'd go as Robin from Witch Hunter Robin... I have the hair for it... I got bored on Saturday... and maybe Sofia from Last Exile... or perhaps... Ceres Victoria from Hellsing... though I'd prefer Integra... ^^

I don't have pictures but hmm... I've got to work on getting there... could be pricey from Uni.

Emma~

silly?

why would you feel silly my comrade, cosplay isnt silly, cosplay is a show of love for anime and love for the character you portray.

I appreciate that but I can't help feeling daft. When I did my hair like Robin from WHR my friend laughed her ass off at me... I guess that she thought I was being a lil childish for a 20 yr old. Though if I had the funds I think I'd dress up and be brave... :D

Do most people at conventions and things dress up?

Me too... but I'd like to think I could get away with it... that and I wouldn't know many people so I'd feel even stupider... *cries*

Still can't decide if i will or not, don't know if i will even have a costume....although even if i did i would probably end up getting to the door, the running to the bathrooms to change, though i'm sure i could do it if i actually had some one to go with other than my dad

I can believe anyone on this forum is that shy, you all seem very confident, though of course that is the power of being behind a computer screen, i doubt i could hardly get a word out if i ever met any of you

As i said, power of the computer screen, and it's a little like having an alter ego, though only in the sense that i don't have to be worried about what people think of what i say....well kind of.
I'm sure if i met all you guys i would just stand and smile or something, or begin talking about something that would put everyone asleep....though thats just like here really

Thats not true, I am sure you wouldn't put anyone one too sleep, everyone would be interested with what you have to say.

There is something about the internet - gives you a safety to do and say what you want to without fear that it will effect you in the real world... wow that's almost an anime in itself. If you put a bunch of people who had never really met in a room together they'd all proabaly stare or really close themselves off... it's quite strange you could be talking to people on the net and think you'd be the same if you actually met them but then it would become all too serious... and you've no escape if you know what I mean.

I can be quite loud on the net sometimes but if I met everyone I'd probably try to dig myself a hole to hide in.

Back