Logorama

ayase

State Alchemist
<object width="725" height="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10149605&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ffffff&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10149605&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ffffff&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="725" height="480"></embed></object>

Quite possibly one of the most original and at the same time, most unoriginal things ever. And awesome.

You may have seen it before as it's a few months old. But, well... I hadn't, and I'd like everybody else to.

::sigh:: Text link: http://vimeo.com/10149605

@Stuart - S'okay. I just thought it hadn't worked when you said that... How have you gotten by without Flash all this time?

@Aogu - I was in love with F3 from the minute "I don't want to set the world on fire" began. Dissonant serenity has to be one of my favourite things in the world.

I watched this a while back. I came across it by reading the Wikipedia page for Slurm or something. It's brill, thanks for linking it again.

ayase said:
@Aogu - I was in love with F3 from the minute "I don't want to set the world on fire" began. Dissonant serenity has to be one of my favourite things in the world.

There's quite a bit of that in anime too, kind of like in black lagoon and Saeko in high school of the dead (followed by that "I'm wet" moment...) but they don't do it as well as fallout does in some of those cinematics, you played new vegas yet? I just started.

Aogu said:
ayase said:

There's quite a bit of that in anime too, kind of like in black lagoon and Saeko in high school of the dead (followed by that "I'm wet" moment...) but they don't do it as well as fallout does in some of those cinematics, you played new vegas yet? I just started.

I should be buying it tommorow, what platform have you got it on? I'm going PC myself.

Oh PC as well, I have a my trusty laptop and a wii. So I had no choice. It runs happily on high- the engines no different from fallout 3, in fact the game isn't different either... but still fun but just moar fallout!

Aogu said:
Oh PC as well, I have a my trusty laptop and a wii. So I had no choice. It runs happily on high- the engines no different from fallout 3, in fact the game isn't different either... but still fun but just moar fallout!

Nah, I hear there's quite a lot different. The story is supposed to be far more intense, and the moral choices now recognize the fact sometimes you need to do evil stuff <3

Finally, I wont get penalized for being an ass xD

Back