Little Miss P: The Third Day Review

I didn't realise the manga had been translated. The only thing I'd seen from this franchise previously was the trailer for the live-action movie.

I didn't realise the manga had been translated. The only thing I'd seen from this franchise previously was the trailer for the live-action movie.
The trailer looks weird but also great, so I hope it gets licensed at some point for a western release. It was on at the Japan Foundation Touring Film Project online film festival last year, but the tickets all sold out before I could get one. :(

Ah so it's man writing as a woman 🤣 us guy haven't got a clue what it's like for women.

I will say that despite that the work seems well researched and the first volume in particular (where Little Miss P and periods had more of a focus than the stories since), was a realistic take on the issues and fairly true to life. I certainly never thought the author didn't understand the issues even if they may not have been through it themselves, which is important for a book like this! :)

Thanks for making this! I've seen a volume discounted forever at a store I visit, never had any idea what it was but I never picked it up either. I might have to take a look when I'm there next because this really made it sound interesting. I also read a preview of volume 1 on Amazon and it was pretty funny.

Back