Konbanwa. Watashi wa Cudwieser desu

cudwieser

Student Council President
Evening all. I'm coming in from a forum soon to be far far away. I'm an anime fan and all round trivia nut, not to mention big into big machines and heavy engineering (says the civil servant :roll: ). You'll be hear a lot from me and more of my distant bretheren from forums past.

HEY SHADOWCAT, BROKEN SERENITY, JET PACK JACK AND ALL THE NEO FORUMITES....WHOO WHOO WHOO :D

I'll say hello to all you Neo refugees here because cudwieser has mentioned you all in the OP I'd only be saying the same thing over and over.

Please do dive into the discussions, I look forward to hearing your opinions. Discussions and opinions do seem to have been giving way ever more to lists and questions of late - New blood must surely be a good thing.

We'll see what we can do. :) Talking of refugees there is a cavern full of pandas and other pets wanting to come over. Are we allowed to dig a hole from here to bringthem over (I can tell you a story about them if your interested).

yep. All sealed and a new passage being dug at the minute. I've bubba here to help. All are things (including the mysteriou big pokey that max gave Shadowcat) are locked down there as well.

HAHA good one max :)

Explain your way outa that one,, no dont use that "Oh" excuse AGAIN!!

(Anyone thinking wtf,,,, long story,, not even i know the full story)

Atleast I cant be accused of being a refugee,, I joined this here forum a few months back :) *sneaky laugh*

So did I (I've just been quietly lurking), and max before that. I think Duo has been around a while and spoon has been buried somewhere. Blackburn has been around since the victorians as has blackburn :D

Konbanwa Duo. Great to see you over here. I see you've been here a while. Here's hoping things work better hear than then did at Neo (which wasn't bad if we're honest).

Back