Kojima Productions: Do you want a Zone of the Enders 3?

Lupus

Baka Ranger
http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-314838.aspx

However it seems it's casual gamer related. But still, at least they ACKNOWLEDGE ZoE's existance and it's not all about Metal Gear. After playing both of them which are easily amongst my favourite games of all time I'd kill for a third, but... I'd rather die than see it on the Wii/DS. Anyone interested?

I enjoyed ZOE1 a little, but it was marred down by so many flaws. The graphics was amazing of its time, but the locations were repetitive, like a cut and paste job. Extra weaponary were pratically useless, there were only two types of enemy. TWO TYPES. So it's repeating the same strategy over and over again. And protecting the civillians is annoying, considering your Jehuty destroys the **** out of everything. Whoever thought ZOE is better than MGS really have either a. Bad Standards or b. for the mecha fans

As a Mecha game, it's a lot better than past attempts. I know I shouldn't be ranting, since it's asking whether we want another ZOE (I can't count since I'm not a casual, but hardcore anyway). But ZOE1 was really mediocre. And the characters were the worse I've seen, except Viola, who was the best villain in the whole game. ZOE2 is suppose to be a huge improvement, but it's expensive to buy.

But I want another ZOE for one reason... MGS is done. So I rather see how far ZOE have improved.

Yeah, a third would be awesome, and as much as I'm warming to the Wii slightly I also agree that ZOE is all about massive spectacle and amazing graphics, so I'd be gutted if it was on the Wii.

Chrono Mizaki said:
Whoever thought ZOE is better than MGS
Hey, that's me! Well, the second one anyway, is AMAZING. I paid £30 for it on Amazon, best £30 I ever spent. Kojima needs to focus on ZoE and new projects now like the Snatcher remake, Metal Gear is getting abused now.

The Wii isn't a bad console, but I would much rather have ZoE on a console it can take advantage of.

Lupus said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
Hey, that's me! Well, the second one anyway, is AMAZING. I paid £30 for it on Amazon, best £30 I ever spent. Kojima needs to focus on ZoE and new projects now like the Snatcher remake, Metal Gear is getting abused now.

Well, I'll have to buy it and see for myself. Hopefully, it'll be a huge improvement. ZOE gets a 6/10 for me.

The Wii isn't a bad console, but I would much rather have ZoE on a console it can take advantage of.

PS3 and 360 release. More locations and a wider variety of side-missions, more excellent bosses. Some small and some gigantic. Oh and if you're going to do Multiplayer, make customisable Jehuty and let you name them.

Lupus said:
Chrono Mizaki said:

This is quite true, i paid £30 on amazon as well and it was worth every penny. To put it simply if a ZOE 3 was announced exclusive for PS3 i would buy a PS3 for that one game.

Back