Kino's Journey...??

NeoN247

Completely Average High School Student
I want to buy a new anime and this is tempting me! :)

I read a review of volume 2 in Neo magazine but i wanted sum opinions on the rest of the series and wether its worth my hard earned money!

hehe, you beat me to it ;)

It's a very subtle show. If you like your "thinking anime", this is in the same league as Serial Experiments Lain. Along with Fruits Basket, it's the most under-rated show to be recently released in the UK.

Kino's Journey is a great series, and though I probably can't add anything that isn't in the reviews, I'll just re-iterate that it is a very deep and thought-provoking show (without being confusing or incomprehensible). So go ahead and spend some of that hard-earned money- it won't be wasted.

Once all four volumes of this are released ill probably pick them up all at once in the summer or autumn. After reading Paul's reviews , it certainly seems to be something I can get into , seeing as I enjoy things along the lines of Serial Experiments Lain , Boogipop Phantom etc.. .

I'm waiting on a boxset release, like Hellsing. Either that, or for the price to go down to around £10 a volume. So probably not until about a year after all the volumes have been released, maybe later.

Anime is an expensive hobby after all. :mrgreen:

subedii said:
I'm waiting on a boxset release, like Hellsing. Either that, or for the price to go down to around £10 a volume. So probably not until about a year after all the volumes have been released, maybe later.

Anime is an expensive hobby after all. :mrgreen:

Tell me about it! i paid £20 for dead leaves at HMV :!:

I mean its not too bad but its no where near worth that much money.

Back