Kid throwing rocks off overpass gets shot with a crossbow

#1
San Diego police say a boy throwing rocks at vehicles was struck in the abdomen by a crossbow bolt fired by a passenger in small sport utility vehicle.

Officer Dino Delimitros says the boy and a friend were throwing rocks in the Linda Vista neighborhood Monday afternoon.

Police say the boys got on a bus. When they got off, two teenage boys in a black Toyota RAV4 drove up and one of them fired the crossbow, hitting one boy in the abdomen.

The boy has been treated and released from the hospital. His age has not been released.

Police don’t know if the RAV4 had been hit by rocks.

Nobody has been arrested.

An archery expert tells San Diego’s 10News.com that a crossbow can fire an arrow at more than 350 feet per second. He also said a crossbow is a recreational weapon, not a self-defense weapon.
Source

I'm sorry, I know the man was in the wrong but it doesn't make it less hilarious, I've got the mental image of him doing some medieval drive-by on horseback

I should add the victim is 16 http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 0-11-06-29
 
#5
ilmaestro said:
I don't even know that the man was in the wrong, the kid obviously wasn't fatally harmed and maybe now he'll think twice about being a ****.
thats for sure. im a guy that doesn't like to harm others but you have to teach them a lesson so they won't do it again.
 
#6
Input cheesy joke "i bet they sent him a sharp message about not crossing them" har har har,

Aside of that nonsense; fair play to the drive by'ers, just goes to show that if you throw stones like some kind of peasant, there's always someone else to go medieval on your ass
 
#7
Tachi said:
Input cheesy joke "i bet they sent him a sharp message about not crossing them" har har har,

Aside of that nonsense; fair play to the drive by'ers, just goes to show that if you throw stones like some kind of peasant, there's always someone else to go medieval on your ass
I think he got the point.

In all honesty, harsh, but it's going to teach the kid not the be a **** in the future
 
#8
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
I don't even know that the man was in the wrong, the kid obviously wasn't fatally harmed and maybe now he'll think twice about being a ****.
thats for sure. im a guy that doesn't like to harm others but you have to teach them a lesson so they won't do it again.
"I don't like to harm others but shooting someone with a crossbow to make a point is ok in my book." =P
 
#9
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
I don't even know that the man was in the wrong, the kid obviously wasn't fatally harmed and maybe now he'll think twice about being a ****.
thats for sure. im a guy that doesn't like to harm others but you have to teach them a lesson so they won't do it again.
"I don't like to harm others but shooting someone with a crossbow to make a point is ok in my book." =P
teach them a lesson but not to that extreme
 
#10
It's true that throwing stones onto cars from a bridge or what not can cause can SERIOUS accidents, and it's not as though he didn't know any better by being 16, but even still, although the little **** learnt his lesson, the crossbowman took it a step too far... It's still funny as hell though XD
 
Top