Just wait for this to come to the UK

The books didn't take off at all compared to the states. It's the massive teen/tween thing right now over there. A Vampire/Romance sounds quite interesting.. and I'll see the movie (hopefully) but I'm not expecting much.

I get points.

I KNEW it was gonna be Twilight. The only good thing about it is the new Paramore song and it's not even that good to begin with.

We'll im from America and this book has been a big hit around here I was tempted to read it but I didn't sense im not that big on books. I've heard different opinions that the movie was amazing to the movie sucked different people different taste.

-fig

Apparantly, the actors who play the protagonists regret signing up for this, which is pretty funny :D. I tried reading the book a while back, but I really didn't like it because of the bad writing and the sparkling vampires. Still, I heard about the last book in the series from a freind and it has some pretty questionable stuff in it, such as the main girl having sex with her vampire boyfreind, despite the fact it might kill her. She ends up with a couple of broken ribs after that. All to please the boyfreind :eek:

Back