Job listings at Anime Limited

Wow a company thst distributes anime in the UK is based in Glasgow (where I live) that I can't work for cause I have no talent whatsoever and have no university degrees and have no knowledge of at all to apply for......what a life i live i guess. To never ever be involved with things i like at all cause I was dealt a ****** hand in life
Just lie on your CV I plan to you just have to show them you mean business

As soon as Andrew sees me turn up for the interview dressed as Kirito holding a Asuna body pillow he'll have no choice but to hire me

Perhaps Andrew et al should use the means of a cosplay masquerade to choose from the applicants. It's less hassle than tailoring a covering letter!

Tell the truth on your CV but write an excellent covering letter summing up your enthusiasm, willingness to learn and grasp of correct English grammar. One of the positions is for a junior post so if you're the right person for them they'll see it from your passion and to be honest all CVs start to blend together boringly after a while.

If you don't have passion then I guess there's no chance though.

Good luck to all applicants :3

R

Nothing says enthusiasm and willingness to learn than running in with your hands behind your back like naruto does then first bumping Andrew and shouting I'm gonna be Marketing Manager

Last edited:
The deadline's been met now? Damn I was gonna ask if dressing as ryoku Matoui and shouting " normies buy this stuff" was technically marketing. That's totally how I would approach the job

Back