Japanime.co.uk

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
After the death of my old site animix, i've started up a new one. http://www.japanime.co.uk :D

Focusing mainly on anime news and getting anime noticed in the UK hopefully we will get up to the area of Animeuknews some day (i can wish)

We are still looking for staff, and we have a new forum open, so i really hope to see alot of you over there spamming it :D

Nice looking site!
I had to laugh at Shades and Valha's intros, only because they were quipping each other and it just made me smile somewhat!
I may just sign up later :D

good work, Ryo. did you do all of the php coding yourself?

me and coding don't go well in the same sentence lol most of it is php-nuke but i've altered bits of it aswell so its 80% php-nuke 20% my work

isn't it bizarre when you stumble on someone who got the domain name you wanted! lol

I've been back from a round the world travelling thing for a few months now, my highlights were the malls in bangkok, hong kong and tokyo, where I oficially became addicted to gashapon!

I was searching for a domain to kick off a small business when I got back, as I made a contact in hong kong, and that was the url I was after, lol

madness!

fear my site anyway, lol, well the 1 graphic

www.animetoshi.co.uk

that's a backstreet in tokyo, me and my gf spent all day searching for gashapon and gave up, we went to get a coffee and shazam! an entire alley full of them!

first come first served mate, all the best to you

:D

just make it upto me buy buying piles of gashapon once I'm up and running, that'll make up for it

lol

excellent! i've been visiting the forum but nobody's been there lately. i look forward to seeing the updates (and contributing a bit too ;) )

Back