Japanese Anime Kiss x Sis Blu-Ray includes panties

Neferpitou

Stand User
KIXA-90036_novelty_3.jpg

The first volume of Blu-Ray release of KissXsis TV series will includes a life-sized replica of the striped panties that one of the characters Riko Suminoe wears in the series’ first episode.

Who thought the anime industry could get any lower :)

Source

It's not like this hasn't been done before. And there's pleanty of official merchandise that makes that thing like that positively saintly by comparison.

It already is much lower than that, I have no idea how it could stoop below how bad the actually low stuff is tho'.
We'd need actual gynoids first.

Blatantly awesome. I am actually not buying this show, though, since it came along in far too busy a season to stand out.

Didn't the UK release of Noir have underpants come with it? I remember when I was working for an online retailer, we found an pair of them. So it's not only been done before, but outside of Japan.

Neferpitou said:
KIXA-90036_novelty_3.jpg

The first volume of Blu-Ray release of KissXsis TV series will includes a life-sized replica of the striped panties that one of the characters Riko Suminoe wears in the series’ first episode.

Who thought the anime industry could get any lower :)

Source

so long as there the ones from TV episode 2 (wink wink, nudge nudge)

I can see a new fad of headwear coming out of this. All perverts are walking out of their houses with a pair snapped onto their heads. XD

Seriously though, what would a guy do with women's panties other than display them, do something perversed or give to a girl?

Amusingly the two previous DVD releases I know of that came with underwear were, as pointed out, American no Japanese.
A Japanese lolicon manga did go one better though, with child-sized knickers.
Oh, and looking for that I did find out that a Japanese Aika manga has done it as well.

Back