James' Drawings

JamesX

Magical Girl
I think it's about time I spam the forum with my, not so good, drawings. :p
Please feel free to post whatever you like, criticism is welcome.

Oh and as my scanner refuses to work, I took photo's. So some of the images might be a bit blurry, I did try to best to get them not to be. I will upload better versions once I get my scanner to work with my version of Vista.

Flower
Flower.jpg

Butterfly
Butterfly.jpg

(Photobucket is being.. odd so I'll upload more when it decides to link the right image.)

Some nice application of graphite upon paper there. For some reason however, I have a suspicion most people would instantly ascribe the same name to face you drew, should you happen to colour the hair blue.

What Zin says is true, when i saw the girls face a three letter name appeared from memory. Now i know that the real characters fringe is slightly different but still that work invokes a feeling of her.

Still i'm impressed :)

May it does. I didn't have her in mind when I was drawing but I guess it just kind of turn out similar. Not exactly the same though, hair and eyes are slightly different, but it does feel the same.

Hehe, Don't make me colour her hair in red.. I'll do it. :p

Thanks, I felt like drawing a few eyes the one day as I tend to change which ones I do and I ended up with that page or random eyes.
The ones on Rei's twin are the ones I end up doing the most, although I do do the ones on the right side quite a bit if I'm going for a big picture.

And thanks for the link, I quickly just had a look on it, but it's quite long so I'll give it a watch tomorrow or something.

Back