J-rock cds, anime/manga, EGL fashion direct from Japan

Hello everyone

This is Manga Girls here. I know I have vanished off the message board, but I have a good reason. I recently moved to Japan for work. I am now offering a shopping service for anyone who would like me to buy goods for them in Japan. For example, J-rock cds, anime/manga merchandise or other Japanese goods. I’m mostly into visual kei so if you would like me to buy cds from certain artists, then please let me know. Bands like: L árc en Ciel, Miyavi, Gazette, Gackt, Alice Nine, X-Japan, Moi dix Mois, Versailles. Some stores sell band t-shirts, photosets or other merchandise too. I am happy to look for old singles in the second hand music stores if you want something particular.

I also go to gigs on a regular basis, so I am happy to buy tour merch too. I’m seeing Moi dix Mois soon, so if you want a t-shirt or something, let me know. I’m a regular at Versailles concerts, so if you would like me to pick up goods for you I can do that too. I will be seeing them in early January. Versailles will be releasing a 2012 calendar soon. I will be buying one for myself, but if you would like one too, please let me know.

Also, for the girls, as I’m now into Gothic Lolita fashion I am happy to buy Lolita clothing/accessories. Stores I visit to buy things are: Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, Moitie (Mana from Moi dix Mois’s fashion brand) Algonquins and Black Peace Now.

Christmas presents: If you let me know what you would like me to buy before the 10th Dec it should reach you before Christmas (all depends on Royal Mail) I will go shopping this weekend and mail it out next week.

Any questions, commision/prices, please send me a PM.

M.G xx

Back