J-Pop Go event type thing

hopeful_monster

Thousand Master
Okay, what is going on here is a little beyond me. 1st read about this on the ADV website, which has now reverted to the updates from last year, so is no longer on it. Then tracked ity down the mirade of twisting strands of the web to find This site. which makes things as clear as mud as well.
Now since i'm working in theafternoon (will try and switch with someone, but doubt it) so may only be able to make morning or after about 4-5pm, but unsure precisely what is going on or when it starts or finishes.
If any one has any more of a clue about it who knows last minute london meet up?

hopeful_monster said:
Okay, what is going on here is a little beyond me. 1st read about this on the ADV website, which has now reverted to the updates from last year, so is no longer on it. Then tracked ity down the mirade of twisting strands of the web to find This site. which makes things as clear as mud as well.
Now since i'm working in theafternoon (will try and switch with someone, but doubt it) so may only be able to make morning or after about 4-5pm, but unsure precisely what is going on or when it starts or finishes.
If any one has any more of a clue about it who knows last minute london meet up?

We posted the full press release over the weekend:
http://www.animeuknews.net/viewpress.php?showarticle=80

Hope that helps! :)

Back