is the bluray version of deadman wounder land uncensored

Animefreak17

Godhand
I'm watching the DVD version and when I was looking up some stuff about the series I saw somewhere that the bluray is supposed to be uncensored.

Is it true that the DVD is censored and the bluray uncensored.

Dunno about the DVD, but the blu-ray is uncensored. Well, at least the first episode is, I haven't actually watched the whole series in blu-ray yet. The gore is uncensored, and it has the uncensored intro as an extra, so I'm guessing the whole show is uncensored.

I have the funimation version (which i guess its the same as manga uk) but i dont really know if its censored or not despite have already seen it...

Pretty sure that all the versions of Deadman Wonderland that have been released for home video feature the same amount of censoring, and no release is more or less censored than another.

bakum4tsu said:
I have the funimation version (which i guess its the same as manga uk) but i dont really know if its censored or not despite have already seen it...

iv got the manga version and i heard somewhere the bluray has unceasored version, to be honest i have a gift of telling if something's censored or not and watching the opening and the episode the take out a guys eye i could tell they censored it.

VoxPhantom said:
Pretty sure that all the versions of Deadman Wonderland that have been released for home video feature the same amount of censoring, and no release is more or less censored than another.

i also saw the opening that shows us uncensored parts

Back