Introductions and alike.

Shenny

Brigade Leader
My name is Mike. I run the Anime club in Bristol and thats pretty much all there is too it.

Fav anime: Haibane Renmei, RahXephon, Cowboy Bebop and One Piece

Hi Mike, welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your time here and on the site.

I might as well introduce my self as I’m here;
My names Jamie, I’m lucky enough to be part of the team here at Anime UK News as a news reporter/reviewer/mod and the like.

My favorite anime includes the likes of Cowboy Bebop, RahXephon, FLCL, Eva, GITS and more but I cant think right now :p

Again, welcome. :)

Hey Shenny, welcome to the forums!

I actually just finished watching Haibane Renmei today and thought it was a pretty great series. Very symbolic, but with a great cast of characters too. Shame it was only 13 episodes really, would have loved to see more 'angelic' action!

I'm actually going to be setting up a links section for UK fan clubs soon, so I'll be sure to add your link too!

Hey all, I used to be the webmaster of a...you guessed it...a DBZ site! Though it was a solely UK site ^^

Anyho, I was here on the old forum database but seeing as it got wiped, I thought I better introduce myself again!

Welcome back Richy. Back in my days of being a DBZ addict, your website was one of the few DBZ websites worth visiting, especially since it had a proper UK slant.

Anyway, good to see you around these parts :)

Back