Importing Music

Adam-M

Stand User
I've been listening to The Oral Cigarettes on the interwebs here and there and decided to get an album. Can anyone recommend a good website for ordering music from Japan at a reasonable price?

Ta
Adam

For CDs you could even just look to Amazon.co.uk.

A lot of UK sellers list JP CDs with a mark up of around £10. Or you could go for one of the JP sellers and pay less, but you'll have to wait a bit longer (customs charges are always a little iffy on Amazon, some sellers offer to refund them, some don't (if they even apply at all)).

There's Amazon Japan too. Customs will be prepaid but you'll usually be paying full price. It's decent if you want other things too though.

R

There's Amazon Japan too. Customs will be prepaid but you'll usually be paying full price. It's decent if you want other things too though.

R
Amazon Japan won't let me login for whatever reason - gonna have a look at Solaris and Play Asia.

Others have already suggested it, but I'll throw my hat in for CDJapan as well. Recently, I ordered three Symphogear AXZ Character Song singles from them, which arrived less than a week after dispatch and had the option for me to declare as a "Gift" for customs. Highly recommended.

Back